Comfort™ 80 Gas Furnace
Quality Products Installed Professionally
Texas Air Mechanical has more than four decades of experience as boiler and HVAC installers. We guarantee the work we do, so you can benefit not only from our warranty, but the full manufacturer’s warranty too. If you know you need a new system for your home or business, call us today to request an estimate.
Brands You Know & Trust
Quality really does make a difference in how a unit operates and lasts. That’s why we’ve carefully chosen the brands of boilers and HVAC systems we sell and install. Our manufacturer partners include:
- Pacific Steam Boilers
- SUSSMan Boilers
- Reimers Boilers
These names offer exceptional quality and stand behind their products with industry-leading warranties.
Why Choose Texas Air Mechanical as Your Boiler & HVAC Installers
We know there are many companies in the DFW Metro area that are boiler and HVAC installers, but few have the expertise of Texas Air Mechanical. All our technicians are licensed and factory-certified. Before we provide you with a quote for a new unit, we’ll evaluate your home or facility to determine the right type and size system. We’ll then provide you several options based on your preference, needs and budget.
You’ll find that when you choose us as your HVAC installers, all work is done in accordance with not only the manufacturer’s instructions, but also local and state code. We want to ensure that your new system is properly installed so you benefit from the full factory warranty in addition to our installation guarantee.
Because we’re locally owned and operated, we truly care about our reputation. Texas Air Mechanical is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, and we also have countless five-star reviews from our residential and commercial customers.
Get in Touch Today
If you’d like to request a quote, call Texas Air Mechanical to schedule your appointment. We accept most major credit cards and offer several convenient financing options for residential services. Contact us today by calling (972) 284-0584 or filling out our contact form. Se habla español.
Contact Us Today for a
Enter your information below and we’ll get right in touch with you.
Comfort™ 80 Gas Furnace
- Category Price: $
- Product Line: Comfort Series
- Efficiency: 80.0% AFUE
- Quiet Level: Good
- Comfort Features: Good
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Overall Efficiency: Non- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Highest Heating Efficiency: 80 to 84.9% AFUE
- Heating AFUE: Up to 80.0%
- Sound: Good
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: None qualify
- QuieTech Noise Reduction: True
- Blower motor type: Fixed speed
- Gas valve technology: Single-stage
- Hybrid Heat® compatible: With PerformanceTM Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZone™ II thermostats
- Proposition 65 Product Warnings: 343824-2 Lead and Lead Compounds
- Comfort Fan™ Technology: NA
- Comfort Heat Technology® capable: NA
- Ideal Humidity System® capable: NA
- Greenspeed™ intelligence: NA
If you live in an area where short, mild winters are balanced with long, humid summers and budget is a primary concern in your decision process, this may be a furnace you’ll appreciate.
This furnace is built to last with solid performance backed by a 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty1 and the exceptional Carrier standard warranty.
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 20-year heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. See warranty certificate for details.
- Up to 80.0% AFUE heating efficiency
- Single-stage operation
- Fixed-speed blower motor
- Low NOx models available (58STX)
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
- 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty2
- Optional labor warranty available3
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 20-year heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. See warranty certificate for details.
3 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 80.0% AFUE
- Hybrid Heat® compatible
- Single-stage gas valve
- Fixed-speed, PSC blower motor
- Pilot-free, hot surface PowerHeat™ ignition
- Fixed-speed inducer motor
- Aluminized steel clamshell-style primary heat exchanger
- Sound reduction: fully insulated cabinet and QuieTech™ noise reduction
- Recommended controls: Performance™ Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZone™ II thermostats
- 44,000-154,000 Btu/h
- Flexible installation: upflow, downflow or horizontal
- Versatile venting for tight-fit applications
- 115 V
- .5″ gas connection
- Convertible to Liquid Propane (LP)
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel with appliance finish
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic
- Dimensions in upflow position: 33.25″H x width varies by size: 14.25-24.5″ x 29″D
FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
For installation in SCAQMD only: This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit, and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.