Infinity® 80 Ultra- Low NOx Gas Furnace
Quality Products Installed Professionally
Texas Air Mechanical has more than four decades of experience as boiler and HVAC installers. We guarantee the work we do, so you can benefit not only from our warranty, but the full manufacturer’s warranty too. If you know you need a new system for your home or business, call us today to request an estimate.
Brands You Know & Trust
Quality really does make a difference in how a unit operates and lasts. That’s why we’ve carefully chosen the brands of boilers and HVAC systems we sell and install. Our manufacturer partners include:
- Pacific Steam Boilers
- SUSSMan Boilers
- Reimers Boilers
These names offer exceptional quality and stand behind their products with industry-leading warranties.
Why Choose Texas Air Mechanical as Your Boiler & HVAC Installers
We know there are many companies in the DFW Metro area that are boiler and HVAC installers, but few have the expertise of Texas Air Mechanical. All our technicians are licensed and factory-certified. Before we provide you with a quote for a new unit, we’ll evaluate your home or facility to determine the right type and size system. We’ll then provide you several options based on your preference, needs and budget.
You’ll find that when you choose us as your HVAC installers, all work is done in accordance with not only the manufacturer’s instructions, but also local and state code. We want to ensure that your new system is properly installed so you benefit from the full factory warranty in addition to our installation guarantee.
Because we’re locally owned and operated, we truly care about our reputation. Texas Air Mechanical is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, and we also have countless five-star reviews from our residential and commercial customers.
Get in Touch Today
If you’d like to request a quote, call Texas Air Mechanical to schedule your appointment. We accept most major credit cards and offer several convenient financing options for residential services. Contact us today by calling (972) 284-0584 or filling out our contact form. Se habla español.
Contact Us Today for a
Enter your information below and we’ll get right in touch with you.
Infinity® 80 Ultra- Low NOx Gas Furnace
- Category Price: $$$
- Product Line: Infinity® Series
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Overall Efficiency: Non- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Highest Heating Efficiency: 80 to 84.9% AFUE
- Efficiency: 80.0% AFUE
- Quiet Level: Best
- Comfort Features: Best
- Heating AFUE: Up to 80.0%
- Sound: Best
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: None qualify
- Comfort Fan™ Technology: True
- Ideal Humidity System® capable: True
- Comfort Heat Technology® capable: True
- QuieTech Noise Reduction: True
- Blower motor type: Variable speed
- Gas valve technology: Two-stage
- Hybrid Heat® compatible: True
- Proposition 65 Product Warnings: 343824-2 Lead and Lead Compounds
- Greenspeed™ intelligence: NA
- Furnace Type: Gas
The Carrier® Infinity 80 ultra-low NOx gas furnace delivers consumer comfort in a unit that meets or exceeds California’s South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) and San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (SJVAPCD) new requirements for dramatically reduced NOx emissions. Offering the performance and benefits of our Infinity Series gas furnaces, this furnace releases less nitrogen oxides (NOx) than current models. NOx contributes to the formation of smog and acid rain and the deterioration of water quality.
As part of your home’s year-round comfort system, an Infinity® gas furnace can be the key to enhanced comfort and efficiency through advanced humidity management. Include an Infinity® System Control, a Carrier® humidifier and an Infinity® outdoor unit and let Ideal Humidity SystemTM technology deliver improved comfort, all year long.”
- Up to 80.0% AFUE heating efficiency
- Ultra Low NOx burner technology
- Single Stage gas valve
- Variable-speed, constant airflow ECM blower motor for ultimate comfort and ultra-quiet operation
- Ideal Humidity System® technology capable to aid heat pump or air conditioner summer dehumification
- SmartEvap™ technology works in concert with your cooling system to aid summer dehumidification
- ComfortFan™ technology allows fan-speed choices in “”Constant ON”” mode
- Infinity intelligence enables self-configuration and easy troubleshooting with Infinity control
- Fully insulated cabinet
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration1
- Lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty upon timely registration2
- Optional labor warranty available3
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 20-year heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. See warranty certificate for details.
3 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 80.0% AFUE
- NOx emissions meet California’s South Coast Air Quality Management District and San Joaquin Air Pollution Control District NOx emission limit of 14 ng/J.
- Allows 4 choices of “constant ON” fan speed operation
- Hybrid Heat® compatible
- Exceptional year-round humidity management when installed as part of complete Infinity system with added humidifier
- Variable-speed blower makes it the best choice for boosting SEER efficiency when matched with appropriate cooling system components
- Single-stage gas valve
- Variable-speed, constant airflorw (VCA) ECM blower motor
- Pilot-free, hot surface PowerHeat™ ignition
- Variable-speed inducer motor
- Stainless steel primary heat exchanger
- Sound reduction: fully insulated cabinet and QuieTech™ noise reduction
- Infinity level advanced diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Infinity control
- 40,000- 100,000 Btu/h
- Flexible installation: upflow, downflow or horizontal
- Versatile venting for tight-fit applications
- 115 V
- .5″ gas connection
- Not convertible to Liquid Propane (LP)
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel with appliance finish
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic
- Dimensions in upflow position: 33.25″H x width varies by size: 17.5-21″ x 29″D
FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Meets California’s South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) and San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (SJVAPCD) ultra low NOx requirements.
If installed within the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) of California, this furnace may be eligible for up to a $500 rebate from the district. See www.cleanairfurnacerebate.com for more information on eligibility and the claiming process.