Infinity® 96 Gas Furnace
Quality Products Installed Professionally
Texas Air Mechanical has more than four decades of experience as boiler and HVAC installers. We guarantee the work we do, so you can benefit not only from our warranty, but the full manufacturer’s warranty too. If you know you need a new system for your home or business, call us today to request an estimate.
Brands You Know & Trust
Quality really does make a difference in how a unit operates and lasts. That’s why we’ve carefully chosen the brands of boilers and HVAC systems we sell and install. Our manufacturer partners include:
- Pacific Steam Boilers
- SUSSMan Boilers
- Reimers Boilers
These names offer exceptional quality and stand behind their products with industry-leading warranties.
Why Choose Texas Air Mechanical as Your Boiler & HVAC Installers
We know there are many companies in the DFW Metro area that are boiler and HVAC installers, but few have the expertise of Texas Air Mechanical. All our technicians are licensed and factory-certified. Before we provide you with a quote for a new unit, we’ll evaluate your home or facility to determine the right type and size system. We’ll then provide you several options based on your preference, needs and budget.
You’ll find that when you choose us as your HVAC installers, all work is done in accordance with not only the manufacturer’s instructions, but also local and state code. We want to ensure that your new system is properly installed so you benefit from the full factory warranty in addition to our installation guarantee.
Because we’re locally owned and operated, we truly care about our reputation. Texas Air Mechanical is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, and we also have countless five-star reviews from our residential and commercial customers.
Get in Touch Today
If you’d like to request a quote, call Texas Air Mechanical to schedule your appointment. We accept most major credit cards and offer several convenient financing options for residential services. Contact us today by calling (972) 284-0584 or filling out our contact form. Se habla español.
Contact Us Today for a
Enter your information below and we’ll get right in touch with you.
Infinity® 96 Gas Furnace
- Category Price: $$$
- Product Line: Infinity® Series
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Overall Efficiency: All sizes ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Highest Heating Efficiency: 95+% AFUE
- Efficiency: Up to 96.7% AFUE
- Quiet Level: Best
- Comfort Features: Best
- Heating AFUE: Up to 96.7%
- Sound: Best
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: All sizes qualify
- Comfort Fan™ Technology: True
- Ideal Humidity System® capable: True
- Comfort Heat Technology® capable: True
- QuieTech Noise Reduction: True
- Blower motor type: Variable speed
- Gas valve technology: Two-stage
- Hybrid Heat® compatible: True
- Proposition 65 Product Warnings: 343824-2 Lead and Lead Compounds
- Greenspeed™ intelligence: NA
- Furnace Type: Gas
Backed by the intelligent Infinity control and a variable-speed blower, this two stage furnace will run in low stage up to 90% of the time. Longer, low-stage run times give you better energy efficiency, better temperature control and increased comfort. It also assures you quieter performance.
Variable-speed blower operation also aids other system components and can help make your air conditioning system more efficient and improve summer dehumidification.
- Up to 96.7% AFUE heating efficiency
- Two-stages of heat for economical operation
- Variable-speed, constant airflow ECM blower motor for ultimate comfort and ultra-quiet operation
- Ideal Humidity System® technology capable to aid heat pump or air conditioner summer dehumidification
- SmartEvap™ technology works in concert with your cooling system to aid summer dehumidification
- ComfortFan™ technology allows fan-speed choices in “Constant ON” mode
- Comfort Heat Technology® feature intelligently stages heating cycles to reduce temperature swings and improve efficiency
- Infinity intelligence enables self-configuration and easy troubleshooting with Infinity control
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Advanced temperature control
- Includes air filter cabinet
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration1
- Lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty upon timely registration2
- Optional labor warranty available3
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a Lifetime heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is reduced to 20-years (from Lifetime) on heat exchanger if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive the extended registered heat exchanger parts limited warranty period. See warranty certificate for details.
3 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 96.7% AFUE
- Meets ENERGY STAR® qualifications
- Highest degree of motor electrical efficiency among Carrier furnaces
- Low stage operation up to 90% of time for quiet, energy-efficient operation
- Allows 4 choices of “constant ON” fan speed operation
- Hybrid Heat® compatible
- Exceptional year-round humidity management when installed as part of complete Infinity system with added humidifier
- Can help boost cooling SEER efficiency when matched with appropriate cooling system components
- Two-stage gas valve
- Variable-speed, ECM blower motor
- Pilot-free, hot surface PowerHeat™ ignition
- Two-speed inducer motor
- Aluminized steel clamshell-style primary heat exchanger
- Stainless steel fin-and-tube design secondary heat exchanger
- Sound reduction: fully insulated cabinet and QuieTech™ noise reduction
- Infinity level advanced diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Infinity control
- 60,000-120,000 Btu/h
- Flexible installation: upflow, downflow or horizontal
- Versatile venting for tight-fit applications
- 115 V
- .5″ gas connection
- Convertible to Liquid Propane (LP)
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel with appliance finish
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic
- Dimensions in upflow position: 35″H x width varies by size: 17.5-24.5″ x 30″D
FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
For installation in SCAQMD only: This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit, and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.