GT-PB Compact Geothermal Heat Pump
Quality Products Installed Professionally
Texas Air Mechanical has more than four decades of experience as boiler and HVAC installers. We guarantee the work we do, so you can benefit not only from our warranty, but the full manufacturer’s warranty too. If you know you need a new system for your home or business, call us today to request an estimate.
Brands You Know & Trust
Quality really does make a difference in how a unit operates and lasts. That’s why we’ve carefully chosen the brands of boilers and HVAC systems we sell and install. Our manufacturer partners include:
- Pacific Steam Boilers
- SUSSMan Boilers
- Reimers Boilers
These names offer exceptional quality and stand behind their products with industry-leading warranties.
Why Choose Texas Air Mechanical as Your Boiler & HVAC Installers
We know there are many companies in the DFW Metro area that are boiler and HVAC installers, but few have the expertise of Texas Air Mechanical. All our technicians are licensed and factory-certified. Before we provide you with a quote for a new unit, we’ll evaluate your home or facility to determine the right type and size system. We’ll then provide you several options based on your preference, needs and budget.
You’ll find that when you choose us as your HVAC installers, all work is done in accordance with not only the manufacturer’s instructions, but also local and state code. We want to ensure that your new system is properly installed so you benefit from the full factory warranty in addition to our installation guarantee.
Because we’re locally owned and operated, we truly care about our reputation. Texas Air Mechanical is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, and we also have countless five-star reviews from our residential and commercial customers.
Get in Touch Today
If you’d like to request a quote, call Texas Air Mechanical to schedule your appointment. We accept most major credit cards and offer several convenient financing options for residential services. Contact us today by calling (972) 284-0584 or filling out our contact form. Se habla español.
Contact Us Today for a
Enter your information below and we’ll get right in touch with you.
GT-PB Compact Geothermal Heat Pump
- Category Price: $$
- Product Line: Geothermal Heat Pumps – Packed Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Comfort Features: Best
- Output Type: Warm and cool air
- Application: Indoor
- Type: Forced air systems
- Cooling Efficiency: Up to 23.6 EER (Closed Loop)
- Heating Efficiency: Up to 4.0 COP (Closed Loop)
- Cooling EER (Open Loop): Up to 27.4 SEER / 5.1 COP
- Heating COP (Open Loop): Up to 20.2 SEER / 4.2 COP
- Cooling EER (Closed Loop): 15.3 to 23.6
- Heating COP (Closed Loop): 3.4 to 4.0
- Closed Loop Overall Efficiency: ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Closed Loop Highest Cooling Efficiency: 16.0 to 29.0 EER
- Closed Loop Highest Heating Efficiency: 4.0+ COP
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: All sizes ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Summer Dehumidification: Compressor enhanced
- Cold weather performance: Optimal
- Fan sound levels: Best
- Compressor Type: 2-stage scroll
- Blower motor type: High-efficiency, variable-speed
- Hybrid Heat® compatible: NA
- Efficiency Closed Loop: Up to 23.6 EER / 4.0 COP
- Efficiency Open Loop: Up to 27.5 EER / 4.6 COP
- Proposition 65 Product Warnings: 343824-2 Lead and Lead Compounds
For a compact unit, the GT-PB series is loaded with features. Despite their compact size, they offer big unit performance with a two-stage compressor, variable-speed blower and an internal variable-speed loop pump.
Just like their larger cousins, these geothermal heating and cooling units also qualify for a Federal tax credit of up to 30% of your installed cost.
- Two-stage scroll compressor for ultimate comfort and reliable performance
- Variable-speed blower motor for ultimate comfort and quiet operation
- Superior dehumidification and temperature control
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- Large operating temperature range
- Corrosion-resistant air coil for long life
- Stainless steel drain pan
- Onboard variable-speed loop pump saves the cost of an additional component
- 1″ MERV 8 filtration
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts and labor limited warranty1
- Supplemental, domestic hot water generation
- Externally-mounted auxiliary heat available
1 To the original owner, when installed in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty and 5-year labor limited warranty for major refrigerant circuit components (including compressors, heat exchangers, and expansion and reversing valves), and a 2-year labor limited warranty for all other parts. See warranty certificate for details.
- Closed loop cooling: Up to 23.6 EER
- Closed loop heating: Up to 4.0 COP
- Open loop cooling: Up to 27.5 EER
- Open loop heating Up to 4.6 COP
- ENERGY STAR® qualified in all sizes
- Summer dehumidification is compressor and blower motor enhanced
- Excellent cold weather performance
- Sound: ultra quiet fan sound levels
- High-efficiency, variable-speed blower motor
- Two-stage scroll compressor
- Sound enhancements: Fully insulated cabinet and double-isolation compressor mounting system
- Electronic control board
- 2-5 ton cooling
- 24,000-60,000 Btu/h heating
- Vertical upflow
- 208/230 V
- Heavy-duty, galvanized steel cabinet
- Epoxy-coated in taupe metallic paint