GT-PE Split System Outdoor Geothermal Heat Pump
Quality Products Installed Professionally
Texas Air Mechanical has more than four decades of experience as boiler and HVAC installers. We guarantee the work we do, so you can benefit not only from our warranty, but the full manufacturer’s warranty too. If you know you need a new system for your home or business, call us today to request an estimate.
Brands You Know & Trust
Quality really does make a difference in how a unit operates and lasts. That’s why we’ve carefully chosen the brands of boilers and HVAC systems we sell and install. Our manufacturer partners include:
- Pacific Steam Boilers
- SUSSMan Boilers
- Reimers Boilers
These names offer exceptional quality and stand behind their products with industry-leading warranties.
Why Choose Texas Air Mechanical as Your Boiler & HVAC Installers
We know there are many companies in the DFW Metro area that are boiler and HVAC installers, but few have the expertise of Texas Air Mechanical. All our technicians are licensed and factory-certified. Before we provide you with a quote for a new unit, we’ll evaluate your home or facility to determine the right type and size system. We’ll then provide you several options based on your preference, needs and budget.
You’ll find that when you choose us as your HVAC installers, all work is done in accordance with not only the manufacturer’s instructions, but also local and state code. We want to ensure that your new system is properly installed so you benefit from the full factory warranty in addition to our installation guarantee.
Because we’re locally owned and operated, we truly care about our reputation. Texas Air Mechanical is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, and we also have countless five-star reviews from our residential and commercial customers.
Get in Touch Today
If you’d like to request a quote, call Texas Air Mechanical to schedule your appointment. We accept most major credit cards and offer several convenient financing options for residential services. Contact us today by calling (972) 284-0584 or filling out our contact form. Se habla español.
Contact Us Today for a
Enter your information below and we’ll get right in touch with you.
GT-PE Split System Outdoor Geothermal Heat Pump
- Category Price: $$
- Product Line: Geothermal Heat Pumps – GT-PE Series
- Comfort Features: Better
- Output Type: Warm and cool air
- Application: Outdoor – used in conjunction with existing gas furnace
- Type: Forced air systems
- Cooling Efficiency: Up to 25.8 EER (Closed Loop)
- Heating Efficiency: Up to 4.7 COP (Closed Loop)
- Cooling EER (Open Loop): Up to 30.1 EER/5.3 COP SEER
- Heating COP (Open Loop): up to 24.9 EER/4.7 COP SEER
- Cooling EER (Closed Loop): Up to 25.8
- Heating COP (Closed Loop): Up to 4.7
- Closed Loop Overall Efficiency: ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Closed Loop Highest Cooling Efficiency: 21.0 to 26.9 EER
- Closed Loop Highest Heating Efficiency: 4.0+ COP
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: All sizes ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Summer Dehumidification: Compressor enhanced
- Cold weather performance: True
- Fan sound levels: Varies based on furnace
- Compressor Type: 2-stage scroll
- Blower motor type: n/a
- Hybrid Heat® compatible: true
- Efficiency Closed Loop: Up to 24.9 EER / 4.7 COP
- Efficiency Open Loop: Up to 30.1 EER / 5.3 COP
- Proposition 65 Product Warnings: 343824-2 Lead and Lead Compounds
This outdoor unit represents the best of both worlds: geothermal efficiency that can be tapped into year round with the freedom to pair with and switch over to a separate furnace for times when outdoor temperatures warrant that added warmth.
The Carrier® GT-PE split offers high-efficiency performance designed to be coupled with a high-efficiency natural gas/propane furnace or air handler. It utilizes your furnace or air handler’s blower motor to move air and offers the efficiency and comfort benefits of two-stage compression.
Perhaps best of all is the Federal tax credits still available on geothermal systems. You can revel in getting a tax credit of up to 30% of your installed cost of a geothermal system.
- Compatible with many furnaces or fan coils
- Two-stage scroll compressor for ultimate comfort and performance
- Superior dehumidification and temperature control
- Rugged, waterproof cabinet is insulated for quiet operation
- Large operating temperature range
- CXM Unit Performance Sentinel™ Control Board for precision operation
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year limited warranty
- Limited service labor allowance1
- Supplemental hot water generation
- Optional extended service labor allowance available2
1 A 5-year limited service labor allowance covering repairs to the compressor and refrigerant circuit parts; a 2-year limited service labor allowance on all other unit parts, auxiliary electric heaters and geothermal pumping modules. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2 Coverage varies by part. Ask your Carrier® geothermal expert for details.
- Closed loop cooling: Up to 25.8 EER
- Closed loop heating: Up to 4.7 COP
- Open loop cooling: Up to 30.1 EER
- Open loop heating Up to 5.3 COP
- ENERGY STAR® qualified1 in all sizes
- Summer dehumidification is compressor enhanced
- Excellent cold weather performance
- Hybrid Heat® system compatible
- Two-stage scroll compressor
- Sound enhancements: Fully insulated cabinet and double-isolation compressor mounting system
- Performance Sentinel™ diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Infinity® control if installing with a Carrier® Infinity furnace or air handler
- 2-5 ton cooling
- 24,000-60,000 Btu/h heating
- 115V and 208/230V
- Heavy-duty, galvanized steel cabinet
- Epoxy-coated in taupe metallic paint
1 Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.