Performance™ Geothermal Heat Pump
Quality Products Installed Professionally
Texas Air Mechanical has more than four decades of experience as boiler and HVAC installers. We guarantee the work we do, so you can benefit not only from our warranty, but the full manufacturer’s warranty too. If you know you need a new system for your home or business, call us today to request an estimate.
Brands You Know & Trust
Quality really does make a difference in how a unit operates and lasts. That’s why we’ve carefully chosen the brands of boilers and HVAC systems we sell and install. Our manufacturer partners include:
- Pacific Steam Boilers
- SUSSMan Boilers
- Reimers Boilers
These names offer exceptional quality and stand behind their products with industry-leading warranties.
Why Choose Texas Air Mechanical as Your Boiler & HVAC Installers
We know there are many companies in the DFW Metro area that are boiler and HVAC installers, but few have the expertise of Texas Air Mechanical. All our technicians are licensed and factory-certified. Before we provide you with a quote for a new unit, we’ll evaluate your home or facility to determine the right type and size system. We’ll then provide you several options based on your preference, needs and budget.
You’ll find that when you choose us as your HVAC installers, all work is done in accordance with not only the manufacturer’s instructions, but also local and state code. We want to ensure that your new system is properly installed so you benefit from the full factory warranty in addition to our installation guarantee.
Because we’re locally owned and operated, we truly care about our reputation. Texas Air Mechanical is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, and we also have countless five-star reviews from our residential and commercial customers.
Get in Touch Today
If you’d like to request a quote, call Texas Air Mechanical to schedule your appointment. We accept most major credit cards and offer several convenient financing options for residential services. Contact us today by calling (972) 284-0584 or filling out our contact form. Se habla español.
Contact Us Today for a
Enter your information below and we’ll get right in touch with you.
Performance™ Geothermal Heat Pump
- Category Price: $$$
- Product Line: Geothermal Heat Pumps – Packaged Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Comfort Features: Best
- Output Type: Warm and cool air
- Application: Indoor
- Type: Forced air systems
- Cooling Efficiency: Up to 32.0 EER (Closed Loop)
- Heating Efficiency: Up to 4.7 COP (Closed Loop)
- Cooling EER (Open Loop): Up to 31.5 SEER / 5.1 COP
- Heating COP (Open Loop): Up to 27.0 SEER / 4.6 COP
- Cooling EER (Closed Loop): 18.5 to 32.0
- Heating COP (Closed Loop): 3.8 to 4.7
- Closed Loop Overall Efficiency: ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Closed Loop Highest Cooling Efficiency: 27.0+ EER
- Closed Loop Highest Heating Efficiency: 4.0+ COP
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: All sizes ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Summer Dehumidification: Compressor enhanced
- Cold weather performance: Optimal
- Fan sound levels: Best
- Compressor Type: 2-stage scroll
- Blower motor type: High-efficiency, variable speed
- Hybrid Heat® compatible: NA
- Efficiency Closed Loop: Up to 32.0 EER / 4.7 COP
- Efficiency Open Loop: Up to 37.0 EER / 5.2 COP
- Proposition 65 Product Warnings: 343824-2 Lead and Lead Compounds
The PerformanceTM series GT model offers our some of our highest efficiencies for closed- or open-loop installations. These deluxe forced-air or water-to-air systems offer 2-stage compression and a variable-speed blower to let you enjoy the year-round comfort you might expect from a high-end gas furnace/air conditioner combination yet with all the energy savings of geothermal.
To make this model even more enticing, take advantage of the Federal tax credit still available on qualified geothermal heating and cooling systems. In addition to ongoing monthly energy savings, you’ll receive a tax credit of up to 30% of your installed cost of a geothermal system.
- Two-stage scroll compressor for ultimate comfort and performance
- Variable-speed blower motor for ultimate comfort and quiet operation
- Superior dehumidification and temperature control
- Insulated cabinet and compressor blanket for quiet operation
- Large operating temperature range
- Corrosion-resistant air coil for long life
- Stainless steel drain pan
- Microprocessor control for precision operation
- 2″ MERV 13 filtration
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts and labor limited warranty1
- Supplemental, domestic hot water generation
- Internally-mounted auxiliary heat
1 To the original owner, when installed in a residence, a 10-year parts and labor limited warranty upon timely registration of equipment. Warranty period is 10 years on parts and 5 years on labor if not registered within 90 days of installation. Original owners residing in jurisdictions that prohibit warranty benefits conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts and labor limited warranty. See warranty certificate for details.
- Closed loop cooling: Up to 32.0 EER
- Closed loop heating: Up to 4.7 COP
- Open loop cooling: Up to 37.0 EER
- Open loop heating Up to 5.2 COP
- ENERGY STAR® qualified in all sizes
- Summer dehumidification is compressor and blower motor enhanced
- Excellent cold weather performance
- Sound: ultra quiet fan sound levels
- High-efficiency, variable-speed blower motor
- Two-stage scroll compressor
- Sound enhancements: Fully insulated cabinet, compressor blanket and double-isolation compressor mounting system
- Comfort Alert™ compressor diagnostics
- Factory-installed, low draw, smooth start device
- Microprocessor control board
- Recommended control: Performance™ Edge® relative humidity thermostat
- 2-6 ton cooling
- 24,000-72,000 Btu/h heating
- Vertical upflow
- Vertical downflow
- 208/230 V
- Heavy-duty, galvanized steel cabinet
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic