Performance™ Steam Humidifier
Quality Products Installed Professionally
Texas Air Mechanical has more than four decades of experience as boiler and HVAC installers. We guarantee the work we do, so you can benefit not only from our warranty, but the full manufacturer’s warranty too. If you know you need a new system for your home or business, call us today to request an estimate.
Brands You Know & Trust
Quality really does make a difference in how a unit operates and lasts. That’s why we’ve carefully chosen the brands of boilers and HVAC systems we sell and install. Our manufacturer partners include:
- Pacific Steam Boilers
- SUSSMan Boilers
- Reimers Boilers
These names offer exceptional quality and stand behind their products with industry-leading warranties.
Why Choose Texas Air Mechanical as Your Boiler & HVAC Installers
We know there are many companies in the DFW Metro area that are boiler and HVAC installers, but few have the expertise of Texas Air Mechanical. All our technicians are licensed and factory-certified. Before we provide you with a quote for a new unit, we’ll evaluate your home or facility to determine the right type and size system. We’ll then provide you several options based on your preference, needs and budget.
You’ll find that when you choose us as your HVAC installers, all work is done in accordance with not only the manufacturer’s instructions, but also local and state code. We want to ensure that your new system is properly installed so you benefit from the full factory warranty in addition to our installation guarantee.
Because we’re locally owned and operated, we truly care about our reputation. Texas Air Mechanical is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, and we also have countless five-star reviews from our residential and commercial customers.
Get in Touch Today
If you’d like to request a quote, call Texas Air Mechanical to schedule your appointment. We accept most major credit cards and offer several convenient financing options for residential services. Contact us today by calling (972) 284-0584 or filling out our contact form. Se habla español.
Contact Us Today for a
Enter your information below and we’ll get right in touch with you.
Performance™ Steam Humidifier
- Category Price: $$$
- Product Line: Performance Series Steam
- Type: Steam
- Water Vapor Output: Up to 34 gal./day
- Whole home humidification: True
- Sound: Nearly Silent
- Pad change notifications: With Infinity® Control or Performance Edge® relative humidity thermostat
- Water flow: Drain through
Enjoy the air you breathe. A properly humidified home can help you breathe more comfortably with less dryness, save on energy costs, reduce static electricity, and even help protect your wood furniture.
If you have a larger home or want to ensure consistent levels of humidity for the comfort of your family and the care of your furnishings, this steam humidifier may be your best choice. It generates steam by energizing two electrodes. Current flowing between the electrodes causes water to turn to steam, which is delivered into the duct by a patented dispersion tube.
- Steam created by electrodes allows application with a wide range of water hardness without added filtration
- Effective, tube dispersion technology prevents condensation in duct
- Can be mounted on indoor unit, duct or wall
- Easy to replace steam canister
- Nearly silent operation
- Attractive, long-lasting cabinet
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- Up to 34 gallons per day, depending upon voltage and amperage
- Sound: nearly silent
- Steam generation via electrodes
- Patented dispersion tube design
- Designed to tolerate a wide range of water conditions
- Recommended controls: Infinity®, Performance Edge® relative humidity thermostats or separate humidifier control
- Flexible installation with any furnace or fan coil in upflow, downflow or horizontal flow configuration
- Can be remote mounted
- 115 V, 208 V or 240 V
- Taupe metallic paint finish
- Dimensions: 21″H x 10″W x 7″D