Performance™ 80 Oil Furnace
Quality Products Installed Professionally
Texas Air Mechanical has more than four decades of experience as boiler and HVAC installers. We guarantee the work we do, so you can benefit not only from our warranty, but the full manufacturer’s warranty too. If you know you need a new system for your home or business, call us today to request an estimate.
Brands You Know & Trust
Quality really does make a difference in how a unit operates and lasts. That’s why we’ve carefully chosen the brands of boilers and HVAC systems we sell and install. Our manufacturer partners include:
- Pacific Steam Boilers
- SUSSMan Boilers
- Reimers Boilers
These names offer exceptional quality and stand behind their products with industry-leading warranties.
Why Choose Texas Air Mechanical as Your Boiler & HVAC Installers
We know there are many companies in the DFW Metro area that are boiler and HVAC installers, but few have the expertise of Texas Air Mechanical. All our technicians are licensed and factory-certified. Before we provide you with a quote for a new unit, we’ll evaluate your home or facility to determine the right type and size system. We’ll then provide you several options based on your preference, needs and budget.
You’ll find that when you choose us as your HVAC installers, all work is done in accordance with not only the manufacturer’s instructions, but also local and state code. We want to ensure that your new system is properly installed so you benefit from the full factory warranty in addition to our installation guarantee.
Because we’re locally owned and operated, we truly care about our reputation. Texas Air Mechanical is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, and we also have countless five-star reviews from our residential and commercial customers.
Get in Touch Today
If you’d like to request a quote, call Texas Air Mechanical to schedule your appointment. We accept most major credit cards and offer several convenient financing options for residential services. Contact us today by calling (972) 284-0584 or filling out our contact form. Se habla español.
Contact Us Today for a
Enter your information below and we’ll get right in touch with you.
Performance™ 80 Oil Furnace
- Category Price: $$
- Efficiency: Up to 86.6% AFUE
- Quiet Level: Better
- Comfort Features: Better
- Product Line: Performance Series
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Overall Efficiency: All sizes ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Highest Heating Efficiency: 85 to 89.9% AFUE
- Heating AFUE: Up to 86.6% AFUE
- Sound: Better
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: All sizes qualify
- Blower motor type: Variable speed
- Hybrid Heat® compatible: With PerformanceTM Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZone™ II thermostats
- Comfort Fan™ Technology: NA
- Ideal Humidity System® capable: NA
- Comfort Heat Technology® capable: NA
- QuieTech Noise Reduction: NA
- Greenspeed™ intelligence: NA
- Gas valve technology: n/a
- Proposition 65 Product Warnings: 000-1 Cancer and Reproductive Harm
- Furnace Type: Oil
With an impressive AFUE rating of up to 86.6%, this model achieves ENERGY STAR® qualification. It also achieves comfort—yours, with a variable-speed blower to help even out temperature swings and keep things quiet. And with sizes at 39.25″ tall or less, this “Low Boy” design fits beautifully in low clearance installion spaces like attics.
- Up to 86.6% AFUE heating efficiency
- Variable-speed blower for ultimate comfort and ultra-quiet operation
- High-performance Beckett or Riello burner
- Fully insulated cabinet and flue silencer baffles reduce sound
- Low Boy, compact design for tight space installations
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
- Lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty2
- Optional labor warranty available3
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a Lifetime heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is reduced to 20-years (from Lifetime) on heat exchanger if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive the extended registered heat exchanger parts limited warranty period. See warranty certificate for details.
3 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 86.6% AFUE
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications
- Hybrid Heat® compatible
- Exceptional year-round humidity management when installed as part of complete Performance system with humidifier
- Burner type: Beckett or Riello
- Variable-speed blower motor
- Aluminized steel primary heat exchanger
- Sound reduction: fully insulated cabinet and flue silencer baffles
- Recommended controls: Performance™ Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZone™ II thermostats
- 77,000-154,000 Btu/h
- Low Boy, upflow only
- 115 V
- Fuel oil #2
- 22-gauge, galvanized steel with appliance finish
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic