Performance™ Energy Recovery Ventilator
Quality Products Installed Professionally
Texas Air Mechanical has more than four decades of experience as boiler and HVAC installers. We guarantee the work we do, so you can benefit not only from our warranty, but the full manufacturer’s warranty too. If you know you need a new system for your home or business, call us today to request an estimate.
Brands You Know & Trust
Quality really does make a difference in how a unit operates and lasts. That’s why we’ve carefully chosen the brands of boilers and HVAC systems we sell and install. Our manufacturer partners include:
- Pacific Steam Boilers
- SUSSMan Boilers
- Reimers Boilers
These names offer exceptional quality and stand behind their products with industry-leading warranties.
Why Choose Texas Air Mechanical as Your Boiler & HVAC Installers
We know there are many companies in the DFW Metro area that are boiler and HVAC installers, but few have the expertise of Texas Air Mechanical. All our technicians are licensed and factory-certified. Before we provide you with a quote for a new unit, we’ll evaluate your home or facility to determine the right type and size system. We’ll then provide you several options based on your preference, needs and budget.
You’ll find that when you choose us as your HVAC installers, all work is done in accordance with not only the manufacturer’s instructions, but also local and state code. We want to ensure that your new system is properly installed so you benefit from the full factory warranty in addition to our installation guarantee.
Because we’re locally owned and operated, we truly care about our reputation. Texas Air Mechanical is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, and we also have countless five-star reviews from our residential and commercial customers.
Get in Touch Today
If you’d like to request a quote, call Texas Air Mechanical to schedule your appointment. We accept most major credit cards and offer several convenient financing options for residential services. Contact us today by calling (972) 284-0584 or filling out our contact form. Se habla español.
Contact Us Today for a
Enter your information below and we’ll get right in touch with you.
Performance™ Energy Recovery Ventilator
- Category Price: $$
- Product Line: Performance Series Energy Recovery
- Type: Energy recovery
- Installation Type: Horizontal
- Air flow (cubic ft/min.): Up to 100
- Application: Humid summer
- Heating recovery efficiency (ASE): 79% ASE
- Cooling recovery efficiency (TRE): 52% TRE
- Quiet operation: True
- Easy-to-remove filter & core: True
- Proposition 65 Product Warnings: 000-1 Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Carrier® Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERVs) are designed to minimize energy loss while bringing fresh air into your home and exiting stale air year round.
Energy recovery ventilators use the outgoing air’s thermal energy to pre-condition the air coming in so you can enjoy fresh air without overworking your system.
Energy recovery ventilators are best used in climates where the summer is hot and humid.
- High-efficiency, energy recovery
- Mitigates humidity from incoming fresh air
- Prefilters air for reduced indoor air pollutants
- Crossflow configuration ensures there is no mixing of stale, outgoing and fresh, incoming air
- Crossflow, paper core
- Capable of intermittent- or continuous-mode operation
- Automatic defrost cycles for operation below 23°F
- Easy “no tools” maintenance
- Acoustically engineered for quiet operation
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- ENERGY STAR®: Canada qualified
- Heating recovery efficiency (ASE): up to 79% at 32 °F
- Cooling recovery efficiency (TRE): up to 52% at 95 °F
- Airflow: 100 cubic feet/minute
- Sound: Quiet operation
- Crossflow, Enthalpic core
- Core protection filters on incoming and outgoing air
- Recommended controls: Infinity® or separate ventilator control
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet
- Powder-coat painted in taupe metallic
- Hinged door core access
- Dimensions: 12.25″H x 27.125″W x 19.875″D