Infinity® 19VS Central Air Conditioner
Quality Products Installed Professionally
Texas Air Mechanical has more than four decades of experience as boiler and HVAC installers. We guarantee the work we do, so you can benefit not only from our warranty, but the full manufacturer’s warranty too. If you know you need a new system for your home or business, call us today to request an estimate.
Brands You Know & Trust
Quality really does make a difference in how a unit operates and lasts. That’s why we’ve carefully chosen the brands of boilers and HVAC systems we sell and install. Our manufacturer partners include:
- Pacific Steam Boilers
- SUSSMan Boilers
- Reimers Boilers
These names offer exceptional quality and stand behind their products with industry-leading warranties.
Why Choose Texas Air Mechanical as Your Boiler & HVAC Installers
We know there are many companies in the DFW Metro area that are boiler and HVAC installers, but few have the expertise of Texas Air Mechanical. All our technicians are licensed and factory-certified. Before we provide you with a quote for a new unit, we’ll evaluate your home or facility to determine the right type and size system. We’ll then provide you several options based on your preference, needs and budget.
You’ll find that when you choose us as your HVAC installers, all work is done in accordance with not only the manufacturer’s instructions, but also local and state code. We want to ensure that your new system is properly installed so you benefit from the full factory warranty in addition to our installation guarantee.
Because we’re locally owned and operated, we truly care about our reputation. Texas Air Mechanical is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, and we also have countless five-star reviews from our residential and commercial customers.
Get in Touch Today
If you’d like to request a quote, call Texas Air Mechanical to schedule your appointment. We accept most major credit cards and offer several convenient financing options for residential services. Contact us today by calling (972) 284-0584 or filling out our contact form. Se habla español.
Contact Us Today for a
Enter your information below and we’ll get right in touch with you.
Infinity® 19VS Central Air Conditioner
- Category Price: $$$
- Product Line: Infinity® Series
- Efficiency: Up to 19 SEER
- Quiet Level: Best
- Comfort Features: Best
- Overall Efficiency: Select sizes ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Highest Cooling Efficiency: 16 to 19.9 SEER
- Sound: As low as 56 decibels
- Sound Level (as low as): 56 decibels
- Application: Normal
- Cooling SEER: Up to 19
- Cooling EER: Up to 12.5
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: Select sizes ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Summer Dehumidification: Optimal
- Compressor Sound Blanket: True
- Silencer System II™ Design: True
- Compressor Type: Variable-speed
- Proposition 65 Product Warnings: 343824-2 Lead and Lead Compounds
The Infinity 19VS is different in a lot of ways. It offers variable-speed compression that can step down in 5 stages to as low as 25% of its capacity. That’s huge from a comfort perspective. The ability to run in lower speeds most of the time makes it quieter and more adept at removing humidity and keeping temperatures even. Plus, those lower speeds are the sweet spot for the unit’s best efficiency levels and for getting the most benefit out of other systems you might have like an air purifier because of more constant air flow through the system.
And, it’s seldom you can upgrade your system a component at a time. Most often, the leap to higher efficiency and better comfort via a communicating system for that home you love can mean you have to deal with the cost of a whole system even though only your AC has called it quits. The Infinity 19VS could change that for you. Your Carrier® expert can help you determine if it can work with your existing indoor unit so you can upgrade in steps.
- Up to 19 SEER cooling efficiency
- Sound: as low as 56 decibels1
- Optimal humidity and temperature control when managed by the Infinity® Touch control
- Variable, 5-stage compressor operation for ultimate comfort and quiet2
- Compressor sound blanket and Silencer System II™ design
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor Ultra™ protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty3
- Optional labor warranty available5
Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
Optimum operation requires pairing with the Infinity® Touch control. Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve best performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meat ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.
To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 19 SEER
- Up to 12.5 EER
- Select sizes achieve ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Optimal summer dehumidification when managed by the Infinity® Touch control
- Variable, 5-stage compressor operation as low as 25% capacity up to 100%
- Sound: as low as 56 decibels2
- Soft start and smooth ramp up to higher operating speeds
- Integrated inverter control drives compressor and fan motor
- Designed for highest efficiencies when part of a communicating Infinity system but compatible with 2-stage thermostats and suitable non-communicating indoor products for 2-stage operation
- System protecting high and low pressure switches
- Sound reduction: pressure equalizer valve, soft start, compressor sound blanket, Silencer System II™ design and forward swept fan blades
- Filter drier
- Infinity level advanced diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Infinity® Touch control
- 2-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint with 100% coverage
- Steel, louvered coil guard
- Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.
- Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.