Performance™ 16 Central Air Conditioner
Quality Products Installed Professionally
Texas Air Mechanical has more than four decades of experience as boiler and HVAC installers. We guarantee the work we do, so you can benefit not only from our warranty, but the full manufacturer’s warranty too. If you know you need a new system for your home or business, call us today to request an estimate.
Brands You Know & Trust
Quality really does make a difference in how a unit operates and lasts. That’s why we’ve carefully chosen the brands of boilers and HVAC systems we sell and install. Our manufacturer partners include:
- Pacific Steam Boilers
- SUSSMan Boilers
- Reimers Boilers
These names offer exceptional quality and stand behind their products with industry-leading warranties.
Why Choose Texas Air Mechanical as Your Boiler & HVAC Installers
We know there are many companies in the DFW Metro area that are boiler and HVAC installers, but few have the expertise of Texas Air Mechanical. All our technicians are licensed and factory-certified. Before we provide you with a quote for a new unit, we’ll evaluate your home or facility to determine the right type and size system. We’ll then provide you several options based on your preference, needs and budget.
You’ll find that when you choose us as your HVAC installers, all work is done in accordance with not only the manufacturer’s instructions, but also local and state code. We want to ensure that your new system is properly installed so you benefit from the full factory warranty in addition to our installation guarantee.
Because we’re locally owned and operated, we truly care about our reputation. Texas Air Mechanical is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, and we also have countless five-star reviews from our residential and commercial customers.
Get in Touch Today
If you’d like to request a quote, call Texas Air Mechanical to schedule your appointment. We accept most major credit cards and offer several convenient financing options for residential services. Contact us today by calling (972) 284-0584 or filling out our contact form. Se habla español.
Contact Us Today for a
Enter your information below and we’ll get right in touch with you.
"*" indicates required fields
Performance™ 16 Central Air Conditioner
- Category Price: $$
- Product Line: Performance Series
- Efficiency: Up to 17 SEER
- Quiet Level: Better
- Comfort Features: Good
- Overall Efficiency: All sizes ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Highest Cooling Efficiency: 16 to 19.9 SEER
- Sound: As low as 72 decibels
- Sound Level (as low as): 72 decibels
- Cooling SEER: Up to 17
- Cooling EER: Up to 13
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: All sizes qualify
- Summer Dehumidification: True
- Compressor Sound Blanket: True
- Compressor Type: Single-stage Scroll
- Proposition 65 Product Warnings: 343824-2 Lead and Lead Compounds
- Silencer System II™ Design: NA
Performance series air conditioners offer that perfect balance between budget limits you may have today and your desire for long-term energy savings.
- Up to 17 SEER cooling efficiency
- Sound: as low as 72 decibels1
- Single-stage operation
- Compressor sound blanket
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor Ultra™ protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Optional labor warranty available3
- Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
- To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 17 SEER
- Up to 13 EER
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Sound: as low as 72 decibels2
- Single-stage scroll compressor
- System protecting high and low pressure switches
- Sound reduction: compressor sound blanket
- Filter drier
- Recommended control: Carrier® Côr™ thermostat
- 1.5-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Steel, louvered coil guard
Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.
Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.