Infinity® Air Purifier
Quality Products Installed Professionally
Texas Air Mechanical has more than four decades of experience as boiler and HVAC installers. We guarantee the work we do, so you can benefit not only from our warranty, but the full manufacturer’s warranty too. If you know you need a new system for your home or business, call us today to request an estimate.
Brands You Know & Trust
Quality really does make a difference in how a unit operates and lasts. That’s why we’ve carefully chosen the brands of boilers and HVAC systems we sell and install. Our manufacturer partners include:
- Pacific Steam Boilers
- SUSSMan Boilers
- Reimers Boilers
These names offer exceptional quality and stand behind their products with industry-leading warranties.
Why Choose Texas Air Mechanical as Your Boiler & HVAC Installers
We know there are many companies in the DFW Metro area that are boiler and HVAC installers, but few have the expertise of Texas Air Mechanical. All our technicians are licensed and factory-certified. Before we provide you with a quote for a new unit, we’ll evaluate your home or facility to determine the right type and size system. We’ll then provide you several options based on your preference, needs and budget.
You’ll find that when you choose us as your HVAC installers, all work is done in accordance with not only the manufacturer’s instructions, but also local and state code. We want to ensure that your new system is properly installed so you benefit from the full factory warranty in addition to our installation guarantee.
Because we’re locally owned and operated, we truly care about our reputation. Texas Air Mechanical is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, and we also have countless five-star reviews from our residential and commercial customers.
Get in Touch Today
If you’d like to request a quote, call Texas Air Mechanical to schedule your appointment. We accept most major credit cards and offer several convenient financing options for residential services. Contact us today by calling (972) 284-0584 or filling out our contact form. Se habla español.
Contact Us Today for a
Enter your information below and we’ll get right in touch with you.
Infinity® Air Purifier
- Category Price: $$$
- Product Line: Air Cleaners – Infinity Series
- Comfort Features: Best
- Efficiency: MERV 15
- Performance: Germicidal
- Type: Air purifier system with replaceable filter
- Filter Type: Long-life MERV 15
- Application: Inline with ductwork
- Capture rate / particle size: Up to 95% / 0.30-1.0 micron
- Germicidal rate: 99%
- Patented Captures & KillsTM technology: True
- Proven effective against: Avian influenza, human influenza, wild type A influenza, common cold, measles, smallpox surrogate, coronavirus (SARS), Bacillus subtilis, Mycobacterium parafortuitum (tuberculosis surrogate), Serratia marcescens, Staphlococcus aureus, Streptococcus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Aspergillus versicolor (a common fungus)
- Sound Level: Silent
The award-winning Infinity air purifier works silently in-line with your HVAC system to make the air you breathe healthier. It uses Captures and Kills™ technology to trap up to 95% of pathogens down to .30 micron in size, then uses an electrical charge to kill or inactive them.
With every cycle of air that passes through this patented air purifying system—up to 8 per hour, pollen, animal dander, smoke, bacteria and other pollutants are trapped and held tightly to the filter. An electrical charge then bursts the cell walls of pathogens it comes in contact with.
Independent testing has proven the Infinity air purifier’s effectiveness against 13 pathogens plus a common household fungus.
- Whole home air purification system
- Long-life MERV 15 filter
- Patented Captures and Kills™ technology
- Captures up to 95% of particles .30 to 1.0 microns in size
- Kills or inactivates up to 99% of germs, pollen and mold captured
- Proven effective against 13 common pathogens:
- Avian influenza
- Human influenza
- Wild type A influenza
- Common cold
- Smallpox surrogate
- Coronavirus (SARS)
- Bacillus subtilis
- Mycobacterium parafortuitum (tuberculosis surrogate)
- Serratia marcescens
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Proven effective against Aspergillus versicolor (a common fungus)
- Protects heating and cooling equipment by not producing significant pressure drop
- Can be placed in line with nearly any ductwork system
- Easy to replace, long-lasting filters
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- Filter efficiency: MERV 15
- Capture rate: 95% of particles down to .3 micron size
- Germicidal rate: 99%
- Low airflow resistance
- Patented True Sense™ dirty filter detection available with Infinity control
- Patented Captures & Kills™ technology
- Recommended control: Infinity control
- Fan Coil sizes:
1620: 18.625″H x 13.125″W x 22.25″D
2020: 22.125″H x 13.125″W x 22.25″D
2420: 25.5″H x 13.125″W x 22.25″D
- Flexible installation: upflow, downflow or horizontal flow fan coils
- 230v (fan coil model)
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet pre-painted in taupe metallic