Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarm
Quality Products Installed Professionally
Texas Air Mechanical has more than four decades of experience as boiler and HVAC installers. We guarantee the work we do, so you can benefit not only from our warranty, but the full manufacturer’s warranty too. If you know you need a new system for your home or business, call us today to request an estimate.
Brands You Know & Trust
Quality really does make a difference in how a unit operates and lasts. That’s why we’ve carefully chosen the brands of boilers and HVAC systems we sell and install. Our manufacturer partners include:
- Pacific Steam Boilers
- SUSSMan Boilers
- Reimers Boilers
These names offer exceptional quality and stand behind their products with industry-leading warranties.
Why Choose Texas Air Mechanical as Your Boiler & HVAC Installers
We know there are many companies in the DFW Metro area that are boiler and HVAC installers, but few have the expertise of Texas Air Mechanical. All our technicians are licensed and factory-certified. Before we provide you with a quote for a new unit, we’ll evaluate your home or facility to determine the right type and size system. We’ll then provide you several options based on your preference, needs and budget.
You’ll find that when you choose us as your HVAC installers, all work is done in accordance with not only the manufacturer’s instructions, but also local and state code. We want to ensure that your new system is properly installed so you benefit from the full factory warranty in addition to our installation guarantee.
Because we’re locally owned and operated, we truly care about our reputation. Texas Air Mechanical is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, and we also have countless five-star reviews from our residential and commercial customers.
Get in Touch Today
If you’d like to request a quote, call Texas Air Mechanical to schedule your appointment. We accept most major credit cards and offer several convenient financing options for residential services. Contact us today by calling (972) 284-0584 or filling out our contact form. Se habla español.
Contact Us Today for a
Enter your information below and we’ll get right in touch with you.
- Alarm: 85 decibels
- Sensor: Electrochemical
- Proposition 65 Product Warnings: 343824-2 Lead and Lead Compounds
Carbon monoxide is a colorless, tasteless, odorless and highly toxic gas. The Carrier® CO alarm uses sophisticated sensor technology to detect and record levels of CO.
You can monitor the current CO level in your home on a large, easy-to-read digital display. When dangerous levels of CO are present, a loud, audible alarm alerts you and your family automatically.
- Monitors CO levels updating every 15 seconds
- Uses highly sensitive, CO-specific electrochemical sensor
- Detects and stores CO levels as low as 11 and as high as 999 parts per million (ppm)
- Loud, 85 decibel pulsing alarm
- Peak level button displays the highest CO level recorded since alarm was last reset or unplugged
- Power outage backup battery protection
- Lithium ion battery does not require replacement
- Plugs into any standard electrical outlet and comes with a slide out support and extended power cord for tabletop placement
- 7-year limited warranty
- Response Times: At 70 ppm, unit must alarm within 60-240 minutes. At 150 ppm, unit must alarm within 10-50 minutes. At 400 ppm, unit must alarm within 4-15 minutes
- Alarm: 85 decibel at 10 feet
- Operational temperature Range: 40° F (4.4° C) to 100° F (37.8° C)
- Display: LED shows CO concentration in PPM
- Tracking: Records peak level CO activity
- Sensor: CO-specific electrochemical
- 120v wall recepticle
- Casing: Durable, white plastic
- Dimensions: 6.1″ x 3.75″ x 1.75″