Performance™ 80 Gas Furnace
Quality Products Installed Professionally
Texas Air Mechanical has more than four decades of experience as boiler and HVAC installers. We guarantee the work we do, so you can benefit not only from our warranty, but the full manufacturer’s warranty too. If you know you need a new system for your home or business, call us today to request an estimate.
Brands You Know & Trust
Quality really does make a difference in how a unit operates and lasts. That’s why we’ve carefully chosen the brands of boilers and HVAC systems we sell and install. Our manufacturer partners include:
- Pacific Steam Boilers
- SUSSMan Boilers
- Reimers Boilers
These names offer exceptional quality and stand behind their products with industry-leading warranties.
Why Choose Texas Air Mechanical as Your Boiler & HVAC Installers
We know there are many companies in the DFW Metro area that are boiler and HVAC installers, but few have the expertise of Texas Air Mechanical. All our technicians are licensed and factory-certified. Before we provide you with a quote for a new unit, we’ll evaluate your home or facility to determine the right type and size system. We’ll then provide you several options based on your preference, needs and budget.
You’ll find that when you choose us as your HVAC installers, all work is done in accordance with not only the manufacturer’s instructions, but also local and state code. We want to ensure that your new system is properly installed so you benefit from the full factory warranty in addition to our installation guarantee.
Because we’re locally owned and operated, we truly care about our reputation. Texas Air Mechanical is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, and we also have countless five-star reviews from our residential and commercial customers.
Get in Touch Today
If you’d like to request a quote, call Texas Air Mechanical to schedule your appointment. We accept most major credit cards and offer several convenient financing options for residential services. Contact us today by calling (972) 284-0584 or filling out our contact form. Se habla español.
Contact Us Today for a
Enter your information below and we’ll get right in touch with you.
Performance™ 80 Gas Furnace
- Category Price: $$
- Product Line: Performance Series
- Efficiency: 80.0% AFUE
- Quiet Level: Best
- Comfort Features: Best
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Overall Efficiency: Non- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Highest Heating Efficiency: 80 to 84.9% AFUE
- Heating AFUE: Up to 80.0%
- Sound: Best
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: None qualify
- Comfort Fan™ Technology: True
- QuieTech Noise Reduction: True
- Blower motor type: Variable speed
- Gas valve technology: Two-stage
- Hybrid Heat® compatible: With Performance™ Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZone™ II thermostats
- Proposition 65 Product Warnings: 343824-2 Lead and Lead Compounds
- Ideal Humidity System® capable: NA
- Comfort Heat Technology® capable: NA
- Greenspeed™ intelligence: NA
If you want performance without all the bells and whistles of a communicating system, consider this Performance series model.
As an 80% furnace it is most suitable for areas with milder winters. You can pair it with a high-efficiency heat pump or air conditioner and gain a cooling efficiency boost from its variable speed blower.
Because it’s variable speed, you gain greater comfort through more consistent temperatures with the added benefit of smarter energy use. Variable-speed blower operation also aids other system components and it can help boost air conditioning system efficiency and improve summer dehumidification.
It also features SmartEvapTM technology which periodically stops the fan in “Constant ON” mode to give cooling condensation time to drain away.
And ComfortFanTM technology allows you to choose fan speeds in “Constant ON” mode from a compatible thermostat.
- Up to 80.0% AFUE heating efficiency
- Two-stages of heat for economical operation
- Variable-speed, ECM blower motor for ultimate comfort and ultra-quiet operation
- Ideal Humidity System® technology capable to aid heat pump or air conditioner summer dehumification
- SmartEvap™ technology works in concert with your cooling system to aid summer dehumidification
- ComfortFan™ technology allows fan-speed choices in “Constant ON” mode
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Low NOx models available (58CTY)
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration1
- 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty upon timely registration2
- Optional labor warranty available3
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 20-year heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. See warranty certificate for details.
3 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 80.0% AFUE
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® South regional standards.
- Allows choices of “constant ON” fan speed operation1
- Hybrid Heat® compatible
- Year-round humidity management when installed as part of complete Performance system with humidifier
- Variable-speed blower makes it the best choice for boosting SEER efficiency when matched with appropriate cooling system components
- Two-stage gas valve
- Variable-speed, ECM blower motor
- Pilot-free, hot surface PowerHeat™ ignition
- Two-speed inducer motor
- Aluminized steel clamshell-style primary heat exchanger
- Sound reduction: fully insulated cabinet and QuieTech™ noise reduction
- Recommended controls: PerformanceTM Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZone™ II thermostats
- 45,000-135,000 Btu/h
- Flexible installation: upflow, downflow or horizontal
- Versatile venting for tight-fit applications
- 115 V
- .5″ gas connection
- Convertible to Liquid Propane (LP)
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel with appliance finish
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic
- Dimensions in upflow position: 33.25″H x width varies by size: 14.25-24.5″ x 29″D
1 Requires Performance Edge® relative humidity thermostat
FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
For installation in SCAQMD only: This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit, and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.