Geothermal Toshiba Carrier High Wall Indoor Unit
Quality Products Installed Professionally
Texas Air Mechanical has more than four decades of experience as boiler and HVAC installers. We guarantee the work we do, so you can benefit not only from our warranty, but the full manufacturer’s warranty too. If you know you need a new system for your home or business, call us today to request an estimate.
Brands You Know & Trust
Quality really does make a difference in how a unit operates and lasts. That’s why we’ve carefully chosen the brands of boilers and HVAC systems we sell and install. Our manufacturer partners include:
- Pacific Steam Boilers
- SUSSMan Boilers
- Reimers Boilers
These names offer exceptional quality and stand behind their products with industry-leading warranties.
Why Choose Texas Air Mechanical as Your Boiler & HVAC Installers
We know there are many companies in the DFW Metro area that are boiler and HVAC installers, but few have the expertise of Texas Air Mechanical. All our technicians are licensed and factory-certified. Before we provide you with a quote for a new unit, we’ll evaluate your home or facility to determine the right type and size system. We’ll then provide you several options based on your preference, needs and budget.
You’ll find that when you choose us as your HVAC installers, all work is done in accordance with not only the manufacturer’s instructions, but also local and state code. We want to ensure that your new system is properly installed so you benefit from the full factory warranty in addition to our installation guarantee.
Because we’re locally owned and operated, we truly care about our reputation. Texas Air Mechanical is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, and we also have countless five-star reviews from our residential and commercial customers.
Get in Touch Today
If you’d like to request a quote, call Texas Air Mechanical to schedule your appointment. We accept most major credit cards and offer several convenient financing options for residential services. Contact us today by calling (972) 284-0584 or filling out our contact form. Se habla español.
Contact Us Today for a
Enter your information below and we’ll get right in touch with you.
Toshiba Carrier High Wall Indoor Unit
- Category Price: $$
- Product Line: Ductless – ToshibaCarrier Residential Series
- Cooling Efficiency: Dependent upon outdoor unit pairing
- Heating Efficiency: Dependent upon outdoor unit pairing
- Comfort Features: Best
- Efficiency: Dependent upon outdoor unit pairing
- Application: Residential
- Purpose: Heating and cooling
- Type: Single Zone
- Mount: High Wall
- Cooling SEER: Dependent upon outdoor unit pairing
- SEER Efficiency Range: 23 + SEER
- Heating HSPF: Dependent upon outdoor unit pairing
- HSPF Efficiency Range: 10 to 11.9 HSPF
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: Select sizes ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Number of indoor fan speeds: 5
- Summer Dehumidification: False
- Sound Level: 28 decibels
- Sound Level Range: 20 to 29 Decibels
- Wireless Remote: True
- Compressor Type: Dependent upon outdoor unit pairing
- Proposition 65 Product Warnings: 343824-2 Lead and Lead Compounds
The newly styled, ultra-quiet Toshiba Carrier High Wall indoor unit is a part of our most efficient RAS Ductless Systems. It features a convenient Wireless Remote or the choice of an optional Wired Remote Controller. You get great comfort options including five fan speeds and a Turbo Mode for when you need to adjust the temperature quickly.
It’s perfect for that new room space or a too-warm area like a sunroom because installation is minimally invasive and, of course, no ductwork is needed. You can even make a room that’s always too hot comfortable even in winter. Paired with the RASEV heat pump, or RASE2 heat pump with basepan heater, the RAS System will allow you to cool even when outdoor temperatures get as low as 0° F or heat when it’s as cold as -4° F.
- Available in 208/230V
- Modes: Cool, Heat, Dry, Fan, Auto
- Five fan speeds
- Automatic Swing Louver Mode
- Quiet indoor sound operation, as low as 28 decibels1
- One touch memory
- Timer Mode
- Sleep Mode
- System diagnostics
- 10-year parts limited and 10-year compressor limited warranties to the original purchasing owner upon timely registration2
CONTROL STANDARD FEATURES
- Wireless Remote Controller standard
- Wired Remote Controller ° F or ° C
- Up to 24-hour start/stop timer
- Condensate Pump
- Insulated 25′ Lineset
Quietest size within each model group during low fan-speed operation
If properly registered within ninety (90) days after original installation, parts are warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 10 years. Otherwise, parts warranty is 5 years. For other applications a 7-year parts and 7-year compressor limited warranties apply. See warranty certificate for details.
- Closed loop cooling: Up to 29.4 EER
- Closed loop heating: Up to 4.7 COP
- Open loop cooling: Up to 35.1 EER
- Open loop heating Up to 5.3 COP
- ENERGY STAR® qualified in all sizes
- Summer dehumidification is compressor and blower motor enhanced
- Excellent cold weather performance
- Sound: ultra quiet fan sound levels
- High-efficiency, variable-speed blower motor
- Two-stage scroll compressor
- Sound enhancements: Fully insulated cabinet and double-isolation compressor mounting system
- Electronic control board
- 2-6 ton cooling
- 24,000-72,000 Btu/h heating
- Vertical upflow
- Vertical downflow
- 208/230 V
- Heavy-duty, galvanized steel cabinet
- Epoxy-coated in taupe metallic paint