Performance™ Split System Indoor Geothermal Heat Pump
Quality Products Installed Professionally
Texas Air Mechanical has more than four decades of experience as boiler and HVAC installers. We guarantee the work we do, so you can benefit not only from our warranty, but the full manufacturer’s warranty too. If you know you need a new system for your home or business, call us today to request an estimate.
Brands You Know & Trust
Quality really does make a difference in how a unit operates and lasts. That’s why we’ve carefully chosen the brands of boilers and HVAC systems we sell and install. Our manufacturer partners include:
- Pacific Steam Boilers
- SUSSMan Boilers
- Reimers Boilers
These names offer exceptional quality and stand behind their products with industry-leading warranties.
Why Choose Texas Air Mechanical as Your Boiler & HVAC Installers
We know there are many companies in the DFW Metro area that are boiler and HVAC installers, but few have the expertise of Texas Air Mechanical. All our technicians are licensed and factory-certified. Before we provide you with a quote for a new unit, we’ll evaluate your home or facility to determine the right type and size system. We’ll then provide you several options based on your preference, needs and budget.
You’ll find that when you choose us as your HVAC installers, all work is done in accordance with not only the manufacturer’s instructions, but also local and state code. We want to ensure that your new system is properly installed so you benefit from the full factory warranty in addition to our installation guarantee.
Because we’re locally owned and operated, we truly care about our reputation. Texas Air Mechanical is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, and we also have countless five-star reviews from our residential and commercial customers.
Get in Touch Today
If you’d like to request a quote, call Texas Air Mechanical to schedule your appointment. We accept most major credit cards and offer several convenient financing options for residential services. Contact us today by calling (972) 284-0584 or filling out our contact form. Se habla español.
Contact Us Today for a
Enter your information below and we’ll get right in touch with you.
Performance™ Split System Indoor Geothermal Heat Pump
- Category Price: $$
- Product Line: Geothermal Heat Pumps – Split System Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Comfort Features: Better
- Output Type: Warm and cool air
- Application: Indoor – used in conjunction with existing furnace/fan coil
- Type: Forced air systems
- Cooling Efficiency: Up to 32.0 EER (Closed Loop)
- Heating Efficiency: Up to 4.7 COP (Closed Loop)
- Cooling EER (Open Loop): Up to 30.1 SEER / 5.3 COP
- Heating COP (Open Loop): Up to 24.9 SEER / 4.7 COP
- Cooling EER (Closed Loop): 15.4 to 26.4
- Heating COP (Closed Loop): 3.4 to 4.5
- Closed Loop Overall Efficiency: ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Closed Loop Highest Cooling Efficiency: 21.0 to 26.9 EER
- Closed Loop Highest Heating Efficiency: 4.0+ COP
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: Select sizes ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Summer Dehumidification: Compressor enhanced
- Cold weather performance: True
- Fan sound levels: Varies based on furnace
- Compressor Type: 2-stage scroll
- Blower motor type: n/a
- Hybrid Heat® compatible: True
- Efficiency Closed Loop: Up to 26.4 EER / 4.5 COP
- Efficiency Open Loop: Up to 30.5 EER / 5.1 COP
- Proposition 65 Product Warnings: 343824-2 Lead and Lead Compounds
The PerformanceTM GS geothermal split system heat pump offers high-efficiency performance designed to be coupled with a high-efficiency natural gas/propane furnace or fan coil. It utilizes your furnace or fan coil’s blower motor to move air and offers the efficiency and comfort benefits of a two-stage compressor.
If you prefer higher heating temperatures from your registers in winter or just want to continue to make use of using an existing furnace, this indoor unit may be what you need.
To make this model even more enticing, take advantage of the Federal tax credit still available on qualified geothermal heating and cooling systems. In addition to ongoing monthly energy savings, you’ll receive a tax credit of 30% of your installed cost of a geothermal system1.
- Compatible with many furnaces or fan coils
- Two-stage scroll compressor for ultimate comfort and performance
- Superior dehumidification and temperature control
- Insulated cabinet and compressor blanket for quiet operation
- Large operating temperature range
- Microprocessor control for precision operation
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts and labor limited warranty1
- Supplemental, domestic hot water generation
1 To the original owner, when installed in a residence, a 10-year parts and labor limited warranty upon timely registration of equipment. Warranty period is 10 years on parts and 5 years on labor if not registered within 90 days of installation. Original owners residing in jurisdictions that prohibit warranty benefits conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts and labor limited warranty. See warranty certificate for details.
- Closed loop cooling: Up to 26.4 EER
- Closed loop heating: Up to 4.5 COP
- Open loop cooling: Up to 30.5 EER
- Open loop heating Up to 5.1 COP
- ENERGY STAR® qualified1 in all sizes
- Summer dehumidification is compressor enhanced
- Excellent cold weather performance
- Hybrid Heat® system compatible
- Two-stage scroll compressor
- Sound enhancements: Fully insulated cabinet, compressor blanket and double-isolation compressor mounting system
- Comfort Alert™ diagnostic intelligence
- Factory-installed, low draw, smooth start device
- Microprocessor control board
- Recommended control: Infinity® control if installing with a Carrier® Infinity furnace or fan coil
- 2-6 ton cooling
- 24,000-72,000 Btu/h heating
- 208/230 V
- Heavy-duty, galvanized steel cabinet
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic
1 Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. The 6 ton size of this model must be matched with a furnace/evaporator coil combination to qualify.