Comfort™ Heat Pump
Quality Products Installed Professionally
Texas Air Mechanical has more than four decades of experience as boiler and HVAC installers. We guarantee the work we do, so you can benefit not only from our warranty, but the full manufacturer’s warranty too. If you know you need a new system for your home or business, call us today to request an estimate.
Brands You Know & Trust
Quality really does make a difference in how a unit operates and lasts. That’s why we’ve carefully chosen the brands of boilers and HVAC systems we sell and install. Our manufacturer partners include:
- Pacific Steam Boilers
- SUSSMan Boilers
- Reimers Boilers
These names offer exceptional quality and stand behind their products with industry-leading warranties.
Why Choose Texas Air Mechanical as Your Boiler & HVAC Installers
We know there are many companies in the DFW Metro area that are boiler and HVAC installers, but few have the expertise of Texas Air Mechanical. All our technicians are licensed and factory-certified. Before we provide you with a quote for a new unit, we’ll evaluate your home or facility to determine the right type and size system. We’ll then provide you several options based on your preference, needs and budget.
You’ll find that when you choose us as your HVAC installers, all work is done in accordance with not only the manufacturer’s instructions, but also local and state code. We want to ensure that your new system is properly installed so you benefit from the full factory warranty in addition to our installation guarantee.
Because we’re locally owned and operated, we truly care about our reputation. Texas Air Mechanical is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, and we also have countless five-star reviews from our residential and commercial customers.
Get in Touch Today
If you’d like to request a quote, call Texas Air Mechanical to schedule your appointment. We accept most major credit cards and offer several convenient financing options for residential services. Contact us today by calling (972) 284-0584 or filling out our contact form. Se habla español.
Contact Us Today for a
Enter your information below and we’ll get right in touch with you.
Comfort™ Heat Pump
- Category Price: $
- Product Line: Ductless – Comfort Residential Series
- Cooling Efficiency: Up to 15.0 SEER
- Heating Efficiency: Up to 8.2 HSPF
- Comfort Features: Better
- Efficiency: Up to 15.0 SEER / Up to 8.2 HSPF
- Application: Residential
- Purpose: Heating and cooling
- Type: Single Zone
- Cooling SEER: Up to 15.0
- SEER Efficiency Range: 13 to 15.9 SEER
- Heating HSPF: Up to 8.2
- HSPF Efficiency Range: 7 to 9.9 HSPF
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: Not ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Number of indoor fan speeds: Dependent upon indoor unit pairing
- Sound Level: 57 decibels
- Sound Level Range: 50 to 59 decibels
- Compressor Type: Inverter
- Proposition 65 Product Warnings: 343824 – 2 Lead and Lead Compounds
ComfortTM Series ductless heat pumps are designed with your budget in mind. The 38MFQ model has an Inverter compressor to cool and heat so you can enjoy a higher level of comfort. It is paired with the 40MFQ High Wall indoor unit to create the MF Ductless Single Zone System, giving you plenty of comfort choices.
- Inverter Compressor
- Up to 15.0 SEER cooling efficiency
- Up to 8.2 HSPF heating efficiency
- Available in 115V and 208/230V
- Piping length 65-98′ depending on unit capacity
- Quiet outdoor sound operation, as low as 57 decibels1
- System diagnostics
- 10-year parts limited and 10-year compressor limited warranties to the original purchasing owner upon timely registration1
If properly registered within ninety (90) days after original installation, parts are warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 10 years. Otherwise, parts warranty is 5 years. For other applications a 7-year parts and 7-year compressor limited warranties apply. See warranty certificate for details.
- Up to 15.0 SEER
- Up to 10.0 EER
- Up to 8.2 HSPF
- Outdoor sound: as low as 57 decibels1
OUTDOOR OPERATING RANGE
- Cooling mode Min-Max DB: 14° ~ 115° F (-10° ~ 46° C)
- Heating mode Min-Max DB: 5° ~ 75° F (-15° ~ 24° C)
- Up to 98′
- Inverter Compressor
- System protecting high pressure and loss of charge switches
- Current protection
- Diagnostics intelligence
- 0.75 – 1.8 tons
- 0.75 – 1 ton 115V
- 1.0 – 1.8 tons 208/230V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Primed and coated with a 100% coverage, baked-enamel finish in white
Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.