Infinity® 16 Coastal Heat Pump
Quality Products Installed Professionally
Texas Air Mechanical has more than four decades of experience as boiler and HVAC installers. We guarantee the work we do, so you can benefit not only from our warranty, but the full manufacturer’s warranty too. If you know you need a new system for your home or business, call us today to request an estimate.
Brands You Know & Trust
Quality really does make a difference in how a unit operates and lasts. That’s why we’ve carefully chosen the brands of boilers and HVAC systems we sell and install. Our manufacturer partners include:
- Pacific Steam Boilers
- SUSSMan Boilers
- Reimers Boilers
These names offer exceptional quality and stand behind their products with industry-leading warranties.
Why Choose Texas Air Mechanical as Your Boiler & HVAC Installers
We know there are many companies in the DFW Metro area that are boiler and HVAC installers, but few have the expertise of Texas Air Mechanical. All our technicians are licensed and factory-certified. Before we provide you with a quote for a new unit, we’ll evaluate your home or facility to determine the right type and size system. We’ll then provide you several options based on your preference, needs and budget.
You’ll find that when you choose us as your HVAC installers, all work is done in accordance with not only the manufacturer’s instructions, but also local and state code. We want to ensure that your new system is properly installed so you benefit from the full factory warranty in addition to our installation guarantee.
Because we’re locally owned and operated, we truly care about our reputation. Texas Air Mechanical is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, and we also have countless five-star reviews from our residential and commercial customers.
Get in Touch Today
If you’d like to request a quote, call Texas Air Mechanical to schedule your appointment. We accept most major credit cards and offer several convenient financing options for residential services. Contact us today by calling (972) 284-0584 or filling out our contact form. Se habla español.
Contact Us Today for a
Enter your information below and we’ll get right in touch with you.
Infinity® 16 Coastal Heat Pump
- Category Price: $$$
- Product Line: Infinity® Series
- Application: Coastal (salt air)
- Overall Efficiency: All sizes ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Highest Cooling Efficiency: 16 to 19.9 SEER
- Highest Heating Efficiency: 9 to 10.9 HSPF
- Cooling Efficiency: Up to 17 SEER
- Heating Efficiency: Up to 9.5 HSPF
- Comfort Features: Best
- Cooling SEER: Up to 17.5
- Heating HSPF: Up to 9.6
- Quiet Level: Better
- Sound: As low as 67 decibels
- Sound Level (as low as): 67 decibels
- Greenspeed™ intelligence: NA
- Cooling EER: Up to 13.6
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: All sizes qualify
- Summer Dehumidification: Compressor enhanced
- Cold weather performance: Better
- Compressor Type: 2-stage scroll
- Hybrid Heat® compatible: True
- Efficiency: Up to 17.5 SEER / 9.5 HSPF
- Proposition 65 Product Warnings: 343824-2 Lead and Lead Compounds
If you live within 10 miles of the seacoast, chances are you know how harsh salt air can be on an outdoor unit. This advanced Infinity series model is designed to withstand the rigors of your environment and is backed by one of the best seacoast warranties you’ll find for a heat pump.
With the Infinity 16 heat pump you can also enjoy two-stage compressor comfort, exceptional cooling and heating efficiency and, when paired appropriately with the Infinity control, greater energy savings and convenient system management features.
Should you choose to add an Infinity furnace with variable-speed blower motor you can have an energy-smart, Hybrid Heat® system with exceptional year round comfort and savings.
- WeatherShield™ protection featuring ArmorPlate™ coil coating5, 100% paint coverage and WeatherArmor™ Ultra protection for superior seacoast-corrosion resistance
- Up to 17 SEER cooling efficiency
- Up to 9.5 HSPF heating efficiency
- Sound: as low as 67 decibels1
- Superior humidity and temperature control
- Two-stage compressor operation for excellent comfort and quiet
- Compressor sound blanket and Silencer System II™design
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- Ideal Defrost heating operation with Infinity control
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- 5-year coastal corrosion parts limited warranty4
- Optional labor warranty available3
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
3 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
4 To the original owner, when product is used in a residence, a 5-year seacoast corrosion parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
5 Epoxy-phenolic coating for superior corrosion resistance.
- Up to 17 SEER
- Up to 13.5 EER
- Up to 9.5 HSPF
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Compressor enhanced summer dehumidification when managed by the Infinity control
- Excellent cold weather performance
- Hybrid Heat® system compatible when paired with select thermostats
- Sound: as low as 67 decibels2
- WeatherShield™ protection package
- Two-stage scroll compressor
- System protecting high pressure and loss of charge switches
- Sound reduction: compressor sound blanket, Silencer System II™ design and forward swept fan blades
- Filter drier
- Infinity level advanced diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Infinity control
- 2-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint with 100% coverage
- Steel, louvered coil guard
1 Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov..
2 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.