Comfort™ Programmable Touch-N-Go® Thermostat
Quality Products Installed Professionally
Texas Air Mechanical has more than four decades of experience as boiler and HVAC installers. We guarantee the work we do, so you can benefit not only from our warranty, but the full manufacturer’s warranty too. If you know you need a new system for your home or business, call us today to request an estimate.
Brands You Know & Trust
Quality really does make a difference in how a unit operates and lasts. That’s why we’ve carefully chosen the brands of boilers and HVAC systems we sell and install. Our manufacturer partners include:
- Pacific Steam Boilers
- SUSSMan Boilers
- Reimers Boilers
These names offer exceptional quality and stand behind their products with industry-leading warranties.
Why Choose Texas Air Mechanical as Your Boiler & HVAC Installers
We know there are many companies in the DFW Metro area that are boiler and HVAC installers, but few have the expertise of Texas Air Mechanical. All our technicians are licensed and factory-certified. Before we provide you with a quote for a new unit, we’ll evaluate your home or facility to determine the right type and size system. We’ll then provide you several options based on your preference, needs and budget.
You’ll find that when you choose us as your HVAC installers, all work is done in accordance with not only the manufacturer’s instructions, but also local and state code. We want to ensure that your new system is properly installed so you benefit from the full factory warranty in addition to our installation guarantee.
Because we’re locally owned and operated, we truly care about our reputation. Texas Air Mechanical is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, and we also have countless five-star reviews from our residential and commercial customers.
Get in Touch Today
If you’d like to request a quote, call Texas Air Mechanical to schedule your appointment. We accept most major credit cards and offer several convenient financing options for residential services. Contact us today by calling (972) 284-0584 or filling out our contact form. Se habla español.
Contact Us Today for a
Enter your information below and we’ll get right in touch with you.
"*" indicates required fields
Comfort™ Programmable Touch-N-Go® Thermostat
- Category Price: $
- Product Line: Thermostats and Controls – Comfort Series
- Type: Weekday/ Weekend Programmable with Touch-N-Go® feature
- Zoning: Zoning panel compatible
- Energy-Use Reporting: N/A
- Comfort Management: Good
- Energy Saving Intelligence: Good
- Wi-Fi® Remote Access: N/A
- Home Automation Compatible: N/A
- Advanced smart setback: NA
- Utility curtailment capable: NA
- Energy tracking feature: NA
- Hybrid Heat® capable: NA
- Humidity control capable: NA
- Ventilation control capable: NA
- Constant ON fan capable: On-Auto
- Auto changeover between heating and cooling: True
- Remote Access Capable: NA
- Touch’ N’ Go E;: True
- Clean filter reminders: Fixed schedule based
- Proposition 65 Product Warnings: 343824-2 Lead and Lead Compounds
This Comfort model is designed to give you the benefits of energy saving programming features in a simple, easy-to-read and attractive thermostat. It allows both weekday/weekend programming and simple, Touch-N-Go programming for one-button, energy-saving, quick settings when you’re on the go or ready for sleep.
This model is configured for systems using a heat pump for cooling and seasonal heating.
- One-button Touch-N-Go® quick-settings-change feature
- Large, illuminated display
- Intelligent, heating- and cooling-comfort staging capable
- Auto changeover between heating and cooling
- Weekday/weekend programming
- Fixed-schedule based filter replacement reminders
- 5-year parts limited warranty1
CONTROL STANDARD FEATURES
- Application of remote sensor to feed information to the main control from a different location
- Compatible with 3-zone panel systems: ZONECC3ZHP01 and ZONECC3ZAC01
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 5-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 3 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 5-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- Excellent temperature management with intelligent system staging1
- Permanent system settings and 8-hour clock setting retention in case of power failure
- One-button Touch-N-Go® feature settings for home, away, and sleep
- Simple system connection allows use with older Carrier system components
- Designed for system applications where a heat pump is providing cooling and seasonal heating
- Can be powered by connection to major system components or by 24 V battery
- Sleek, functional design
- Large, backlit LCD display
- White outer casing
- Dimensions: 5.2″H x 5.2″W x 1.2″D
1 Requires compatible, staging capable heating and/or cooling equipment