Comfort™14 Packaged Gas Furnace/Air Conditioner System
Quality Products Installed Professionally
Texas Air Mechanical has more than four decades of experience as boiler and HVAC installers. We guarantee the work we do, so you can benefit not only from our warranty, but the full manufacturer’s warranty too. If you know you need a new system for your home or business, call us today to request an estimate.
Brands You Know & Trust
Quality really does make a difference in how a unit operates and lasts. That’s why we’ve carefully chosen the brands of boilers and HVAC systems we sell and install. Our manufacturer partners include:
- Pacific Steam Boilers
- SUSSMan Boilers
- Reimers Boilers
These names offer exceptional quality and stand behind their products with industry-leading warranties.
Why Choose Texas Air Mechanical as Your Boiler & HVAC Installers
We know there are many companies in the DFW Metro area that are boiler and HVAC installers, but few have the expertise of Texas Air Mechanical. All our technicians are licensed and factory-certified. Before we provide you with a quote for a new unit, we’ll evaluate your home or facility to determine the right type and size system. We’ll then provide you several options based on your preference, needs and budget.
You’ll find that when you choose us as your HVAC installers, all work is done in accordance with not only the manufacturer’s instructions, but also local and state code. We want to ensure that your new system is properly installed so you benefit from the full factory warranty in addition to our installation guarantee.
Because we’re locally owned and operated, we truly care about our reputation. Texas Air Mechanical is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, and we also have countless five-star reviews from our residential and commercial customers.
Get in Touch Today
If you’d like to request a quote, call Texas Air Mechanical to schedule your appointment. We accept most major credit cards and offer several convenient financing options for residential services. Contact us today by calling (972) 284-0584 or filling out our contact form. Se habla español.
Contact Us Today for a
Enter your information below and we’ll get right in touch with you.
Comfort™14 Packaged Gas Furnace/Air Conditioner System
- Category Price: $$
- Efficiency: 14 SEER | 81% AFUE
- Sound Level: As low as 72 decibels
- Comfort Features: Better
- Product Line: Comfort Series
- Cooling Efficiency: 14.0 SEER
- Heating Efficiency: Up to 81% AFUE
- Type: Gas Heating/Electric Cooling Systems
- Application: Normal
- Overall Efficiency: Non- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Facet Cooling Efficiency: 14 to 14.9 SEER
- Cooling SEER: 14
- Cooling EER: 12
- Heating AFUE: Up to 81%
- Quiet Level: Best
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: All sizes qualify
- Summer Dehumidification: Compressor and blower enhanced with Carrier Cor™ thermostat
- Compressor Type: Single-stage Scroll
- Blower motor type: High-efficiency|multi-speed
- Proposition 65 Product Warnings: 343824-2 Lead and Lead Compounds
- Ideal Humidity System® capable: NA
- Hybrid Heat® capable: NA
- Heating HSPF: n/a
This Comfort system offers that perfect balance between budget limits you may have today and your desire for long-term energy savings.
It wraps together the summer comfort of an air conditioner with winter warmth from a gas furnace.
- 14 SEER
- 81% AFUE
- Sound: as low as 72 decibels1 in cooling mode
- Blower motor aided, enhanced summer dehumidification
- Single-stage compressor operation
- Multi-speed blower improves comfort and aids quiet operation
- Aluminized steel, Turbo-Tubular™ design heat exchanger enhances heat transfer
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Air purifier, humidifier and ventilator compatible
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- Corrosion-resistant inducer assembly with stainless steel shaft
- Envirotuff™ rust-proof base with integrated drain
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty5
- Stainless steel heat exchanger with lifetime limited warranty3
- ArmorCoat™ coil tin-plating for enhanced corrosion resistance
- Optional labor warranty available4
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operation condition.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
3To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a Lifetime heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 20-years on heat exchanger if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive the extended registered heat exchanger parts limited warranty period. See warranty certificate for details.
4 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
5 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 20-year heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 15-years on heat exchanger if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive the extended registered heat exchanger parts limited warranty period. See warranty certificate for details.
- 14 SEER
- 11.5 EER
- 81 AFUE
- Blower motor enhanced summer dehumidification1 and temperature management
- Sound: as low as 72 decibels2 in cooling mode
- High-efficiency, multi-speed blower motor
- Turbo Tubular design heat exchanger
- Single-stage gas valve
- Electronic spark to pilot ignition
- System protecting high pressure switch
- System protecting high- and low-pressure switches
- Filter drier
- Recommended control: Côr® Thermostat
- Optional ArmorCoat™ tin-plating to enhance corrosion resistance
- 2-5 ton cooling
- 40,000-130,000 Btu/h heating
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Dense wire coil guard for additional protection
1 Requires Performance™ Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZone™ II thermostat
2 Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operation condition.
FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
- For installation in SCAQMD only: This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit, and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.